Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Luc is "wild" about cars!

If you've ever spent any time with Luc, you know that he can name any make of car from 100m away and just by looking at the wheels. Much of his knowledge comes from his growing collection of car magazines.

This morning I was on the computer and Luc was flicking through one of his magazines at breakneck speed. I then became aware that he'd stopped turning the pages. Wondering whether he had stopped to admire a picture of a Ferrari, a Smart car or perhaps a Jaguar. I looked up from my screen to check out the object of this prolonged attention. Imagine my surprise when I discovered he had been staring (complete with mischievous smile) at a full page ad for the latest "Girls Gone Wild" dvd....

Here's a photo of Luc at an auto show in Paris recently.

1 comment:

Scott Edwards said...

Is that GGW #24? Great advert, that one!