Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

If you are reading this, you are either a) me b) a lost blog surfer or c) a friend or loved one curious about what I might have to say.

I'm not exactly sure what kind of posts I'll make. Probably a bit of everything including (but not limited to)
  • Travel stories and general updates on our life here in Manila.
  • Photos of us and Luc and written justification for our conclusion that he is the cutest and most advanced 2 year old that ever walked the planet.
  • Musings of a student: I'm currently in the thick of a Masters in Education Technology so I expect I'll be posting like mad when I should be studying. My excuse is that one of my lecturers recommended starting a blog in the first place.
  • Anything else I can think of.

I'll start with a post dedicated to Luc's 2nd birthday that we celebrated last week.

More soon....

No comments: